Github page, SparkFun page
Arduino Ardumoto Library
Arduino library for the SparkFun Ardumoto Motor Driver Shield
This library simplifies the usage of the SparkFun Ardumoto shield in Arduino projects.
This motor shield controls two DC motors with a L298 H-bridge that can drive up to 2 amps per channel.
More info: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9815
- Set the motor at a desired speed: range -100 up to +100
- Brake the motor
- Change the motor speed slowly
- Download the source
- Place the “ArdoMoto” folder in your Arduino1.0+ “libraries” folder
- Open example sketch: “file”, “Examples”, “Ardumoto”, “SetSpeed” (or “Braking” or “SlowChange”)
- Connect the shield (and connect Vcc and GND on the shield to an extra power supply )
- Compile & upload code
- The motor should be running as described in the examples