Build Script for Latex-beamer based course handouts.
This tool can be used to build “course handout books” using multiple LaTeX beamer slides sets.
What is it does:
- Build multiple LaTeX beamer slide sets with one command:
- Convert the slides to a printer-friendly format (no slide transitions, 6 slides per page, less colors)
- Build a main “course handouts book” with all the slides (one chapter per beamer slide set, title page, introduction, table of contents,…)
- Create a .zip archive with all the documents
Title page, introduction, table of contents
One chapter per slide set (three printer-friendly versions: no slides transitions & less colors)
- three slides per page with room for notes (example)
- six slides per page (example)
- two slides per page (example)